Thames Migration is an independent UK company and is not affiliated with the Australian Government. Australian visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost or for free when you apply directly. Our Australian visa and immigration services include immigration advice from our in house Australian Registered Migration Agents based in both the United Kingdom and Australia. We provide comprehensive immigration solutions, specifically for Australia, to individual and corporate clients. We offer free, no obligation online eligibility assessments containing the most current Australian visa and immigration legislation. The assessments calculate if you meet the basic eligibility criteria and which visa matches your requirements. We offer document checking and expedited visa processing for some visa applications.
Our full visa application service includes the following:
- Comprehensive advice on your eligibility and visa strategy to ensure that you have chosen the correct path given your personal and financial circumstances.
- Complete preparation, lodgement and management of your applications for skills assessment with the relevant assessing authority
- We advise you on collection and collation of itemised supporting documentation, and assist with complete preparation and lodgement of your visa application in accordance with Australian professional and immigration standards.
- Liaison with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) and/or Border Protection (DIBP), the relevant overseas posts (Australian High Commission, London) and other Government agencies on your behalf and keep you updated on the progress of your visa application.
- Arranging necessary sponsorship/nomination by State or Territory Government where appropriate to ensure that your application is valid and expedited.
- Constant updates on the progress of your visa application during processing updated from your agent regarding changes in immigration law that may or may not affect your visa process.
We specialise in assisting people who travel to Australia for work, family or study. Our registered migration agents are some of the best and most experienced Australian immigration advisors and many have undertaken the migration process themselves. This gives them unique insights and understanding to increase the success of your visa application.
Our premier service covers everything from start to finish. For your complete piece of mind, Thames Migration will take care of your application completely. An Immigration advisor will be assigned to your case, prepare and lodge the visa application on your behalf, liaise with the relevant processing authorities and keep you informed, every step of the way regarding the progress of your visa application.
If you have prepared your own application we will check it for you. If you believe your application is straight forward and would like to know you can access professional advice without the high legal fees then this service is for you. Thames Migration will provide you with a comprehensive and tailored appraisal that will get you started on the right path so you can feel confident in your application.
Australian immigration is what we do. Therefore, we are committed to assessing new and proposed regulation on your behalf and advising you on its potential effect on your business operations. We develop effective strategies and tactics to serve your best interests, to help your business move forward when it comes to managing your company’s immigration strategy for Australia.
Australian Recognised Qualifications
Do you have formal qualifications?
If you do not have formal qualifications, Thames Migration maybe able to assist you. We are working in conjunction with an Australian-based training company who can offer the opportunity to be formally assessed for RPL here in the United Kingdom.
Our partners are Registered Training Organisation (RTO) licensed in Australia to deliver nationally accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
We can offer a range of business qualifications delivered on line from Certificate II to Diploma level. Our partners offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), which assesses the skills and learning you may already have and map them to recognised qualifications or statements of attainment, which may assist in the process of applying to emigrate to Australia