Why Thames Migration?
Thames Migration are Australian Visa Specialists and can manage your entire Australian visa application process. We take a hands-on approach to ensure you are guided and supported at all stages. We have a depth of experience across diverse visa types and we use our knowledge and expertise to simplify the process.
Our key services include:
- determining your eligibility to migrate;
- evaluating visa categories to determine the most relevant visa for you to emigrate to Australia;
- determining the suite of documents that will be required during your visa application process;
- guiding you in obtaining and completing all required online skills assessment and visa documentation;
- thoroughly assessing your documents to ensure they are accurate, complete and ready to lodge;
- lodging your application with the relevant Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) department;
- corresponding and following up with Australian immigration personnel and other migration authorities;
- monitoring the progress of your visa application; and
- keeping you informed of any changes or developments in your visa.
We will also share your joy when your visa is granted – it’s a special moment for us, too.
Thames Migration is a registered migration agency experienced in the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) visa application requirements. We understand that Australia immigration law changes regularly and is complex in nature.
Without an in-depth knowledge of the law, polices and regulations, it’s more likely that a visa application that is unassisted will be unsuccessful or face lengthy delays. In fact, recent DIBP reports suggest that over 40% of visa applications are refused.
Given that the government visa application fees are non-refundable and that refusal means starting the lengthy process all over again, it is crucial to prepare, refine and submit a complete and accurate visa application from the very beginning. We make sure this happens.
We have an experienced in house registered migration agent leading the company.
As a Registered Migration Agents, our agents adhere to the regulations set out by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in its Code of Conduct.
Our Migration Agents are also members of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and Migration Alliance both the professional bodies for the migration industry. We regularly attend continuing professional development courses to ensure that we have access to the most recent legislative change and policy updates.
We also provide expert advice migration websites, forums and in migration magazines such as the Australia and New Zealand magazine in the UK.
Over a number of years, Hannibal Khoury and the team have assisted thousands of people successfully obtain visas to Australia. Thames Migration has managed all categories of skilled visas for single people, couples and families. We have helped engaged, de facto and married couples settle in Australia and has helped join older parents with their Australian-based children.
We understand each visa category and the volume of immigration application forms that are relevant to you and your family. We also understand the time the various processes may take and can confidently liaise on your behalf with Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Why use a registered agent?
As a Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0426562), Hannibal Khoury and the team are required to adhere to the regulations set out by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in its Code of Conduct. The Code is intended to regulate the conduct of Australian migration agents and a full copy of the Code of Conduct is available here.
Specifically, it makes good sense to choose a Registered Migration Agent because:
- Registered Migration Agents have completed a comprehensive course in Australia Immigration Law, passed a character test and must adhere to the Code of Conduct; Registered Migration Agents must maintain their registration annually and attend professional development seminars. Such training awards each agent points and each agent must accrue given point levels to re-registrater. This is not required of unregistered agents;
- Each Registered Migration Agent must have up-to-date access to the Migration Act and Migration Regulations. Knowledge of these complicated documents is essential if an agent is to competently address the requirements for each different visa;
- Registered Migration Agents have the experience to minimise the delays that occur through lack of understanding of migration law. By partnering with such an agent, you maximise your chance of gaining your visa in the first time;
- Ultimately, the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) recommends that applicants considering using an agent should employ the services of a registered migration agent.
Whether you are interested in skilled migration or seek an Australian visa to relocate or emigrate with a partner – or for any reason -Thames Migration gives you peace of mind that your immigration will be professionally managed.