- Hold a valid passport for your entire trip from one of the following countries: The United Kingdom, Canada, The Netherlands, Japan, Ireland, Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Hong Kong SAR, Finland, Cyprus, Italy, Estonia, France, Belgium or Taiwan.
- Be over 18 and under 35 years old.
- Have no dependant children accompanying you (if you have dependant children then please contact us).
- Have not entered Australia on a working holiday visa before.
- Have an onward ticket.
- Have at least than £1500 worth of savings (a lesser amount may be accepted in certain circumstances)
There are 2 restrictions on this visa:
- You may not work for a single employer for more than 6 months or study for more than 4 months.
- Working holiday makers are permitted to stay for up to 12 months from date of initial entry to Australia. If you wish to extend your visa for a further year you can do so provided you do at least 3 months seasonal work in your first year on your Working Holiday Visa, but that application must be made when you are in Australia!
We have assisted many successful clients with a criminal history/record to achieve a Working Holiday visa to Australia. If you are unsure of your visa prospects, you can contact us to discuss your matter further.
So give us a call on 020 8996 0120 or fill in our online assessment form