Tourist & Visitor Visa

This visa is for people visiting Australia for holidays, tourism, recreation or to see family and friends.

eVisitors (Subclass 651)

An electronically stored authority for visits to Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to three months at a time within a 12-month period.​  Available to passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries, who are outside Australia.


Visitor visa (Subclass 600)


This visa lets you visit Australia:

  • to visit or for business purposes
  • for up to three, six or 12 months
  • for parents you can apply to visit for up to 3 years, 12 month(s) from the date of each arrival.


You might be able to get this visa if you are traveling to Australia:

  • as a visitor
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family


To learn more about which visa you are eligible for, please complete our Visitor Visa form below.


Visitor Visa

Personal Information

Please note that an ETA can only be granted to an applicant who is currently outside Australia

ETA Visa Application
Applicants Contact Details

Please note: These details are for the Australian government's use; they will only be used in the event of emergency. They will not be used for marketing purposes.

If you are entering a child or other dependant's details, you can use the parent or guardian's contact details.

Please note: All applicants need their own ETA. Please use the "Add Applicant" button above to submit passport information for each person who is traveling to Australia, including yourself if you are traveling.

Please Note: Thames Migration is an independent company based in the UK and with offices in Australia. Thames Migration is not affiliated with the Australian Government. Australian visas are available from the Australian Government website at a lower cost or for free. We are MARA registered and offer Australian visa and immigration services.