From 25 September 2014, the following visa subclasses in the Family Stream of the Migration Programme are open to new applications:
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclasses 114 and 838)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclasses 115 and 835)
- Carer visa (subclasses 116 and 836).
Only new applications will be accepted for these visa subclasses.
If you lodged an application for one of these visas after 2 June 2014 and before 25 September 2014 this application is still invalid and cannot be accepted by the department. You will need to re-lodge your application.
For more information please contacts us.