In conjunction with Career and Placement Services Student Affairs, we are pleased to invite you to the upcoming ‘Employment Opportunities and Emigration Process for Australia’ seminar, to be held at the American University of Beirut (AUB) Beirut, Lebanon.
This seminar is suitable for all applicants seeking to emigrate to Australia, especially overseas qualified professionals and skilled graduates. Learn how to make the move to Australia. Over the years, applicants have found these seminars to be useful and informative providing an insight on how you can successfully relocate to Australia and provide you information on various Australian visa options.
Learn about the pathways to permanent residency from the Australia visa expert, including essential information on living and working in Australia. We will provide an insight on lifestyle and employment opportunities in the respective states in Australia. This is also a unique opportunity to learn about living and working in Australia.
What you’ll find at the seminar:
- Information tips on how to improve your Australian job search via state skilled registry
- Information on employment opportunities in Australia
- Information on how you can improve your CV for Australian employers and market
- Which occupations are currently in demand and where
What can I expect?
This is your chance to find out:
- Where some of the biggest projects are taking place, what skills do they need and what does this mean for you?
- Visas and sponsorship – how licensed immigration agent and your new employer can help make the transition easy.
- How employers can support your visa, relocation and settlement.
- What unique methods are used in Australia?
- Are your skills recognised?
- Lifestyle, expected wage, banking, cost of living, housing and education for you and your family.
Date: Thursday, 25th June 2015
Venue: American University of Beirut (AUB) – West Hall Auditorium A
Time: 12.00noon – 2pm
Our MARA Agent, namely Hannibal Khoury has been a guest speaker at many migration seminars and exhibitions for over 10 years.
We urge you to attend and learn more about the process of emigration to Australia and employment opportunities on the day.
To reserve your place at the event please send your CV to info@thamesmigration and complete our contact us form.